Pre-Sales, Clinical Consultant – Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care (East- NYC)
The Pre-Sales Clinical Consultant utilizes their clinical knowledge and product expertise to take ownership of leading clinical strategy with large IDN partners who are in the process of assessing what clinical gains will come from a Philips Connected Care solution.
*** This role requires residency in the NYC area at time of employment
*** Sponsorship and/or relocation expenses are not available for this role
You are part of:
The Clinical Consultant will work closely with clinical partners in the organizations to help determine the right solution for the clinical KPIs of the organization. The clinical strategy will include a multi-phase approach when bringing Connected Care to the organization that includes expanding clinical adoption of key features that drive integration into their daily clinical workflow to ensure that the value of the solution is experienced by the customer. The Clinical Consultant will be responsible for leading discussions and educating sales specialists, Account Managers, and Account Executives regarding the value of our Connected Care solutions, but also in grading and maintaining the platform.
You are responsible for:
- Develop and execute winning clinical sales strategies for Philips’ to expand market share (installed base replacements and competitive conversions)
- Partner with Account Executive to assist with identification of customer’s key clinical stakeholders, sponsors, and champions.
- Partner with Account Executive to design Connected Care solutions and proposals at key IDN accounts.
- Create clinical implementation plans for Connected Care strategy that drive integration (EMR, automated workflows, interfaces).
- Create clinical configurations that meet customer KPIs
- Drive on the customer side funding for professional services to implement automated workflows
- Work as a leader and mentor for the pre-sales clinical consultant team to standardize work, share best practices, and educate to clinical strategy.
- Collaborate with Senior Solutions Architect to ensure technologically sound clinical offering.
- Drive Philips “Clinical Decision Support” strategy and solutions to create value for the customer and leverage differentiation from other vendors.
- Assess customer education needs during the sales process to develop the scope of required post-sales training, focusing on the advantages of a clinical performance agreement.
Manage and Drive Your Business
- Collaborate with Critical Care and Account Manager to develop by hospital, an install base and clinical workflow analysis to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Drive business development strategy of the territory.
- Partner with Account Manager to understand deep customer needs and opportunities.
- Professionally guides the customer’s decision making process by providing an optimized clinical solution to meet customer KPIs
- Evaluates funnel for large deals to ensure clinical representation.
- Drive business opportunities by having an understanding of market penetration for the zone.
- Collaborate with Account Executive to create a business plan that identifies every opportunity in strategic accounts.
- Ensure hand-off to Critical Care to work with Sales Support to author a complete and compliant customer quote based on the customer’s needs.
- Maintain customer relationship through pre-sales and post-sales process to ensure accurate delivery of solution to meet customer KPIs.
- Drive discounting based on scope of solution and inclusion of multiple offerings.
- Partner with Regional Sales Manager to assist with achieving the business goals including balanced selling, BIU, AOP attainment, and product forecasts validation.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Own escalating product issues to Services via the OneEMS system in accordance with policy. Partner with Account Manager to determine the right communication to the customer for frequent issues or a delayed remedy.
- Participate in Customer Feedback System (CFS).
- Lead and manage a clinical Key Opinion Leader panel relationship to be utilized by NA marketing or Business Innovation Units as needed (surveys, opinions, hot topics).
- Partner with Account Executive to select appropriate site visit locations.
- Partner with Pre-sales Critical Care and Post-sales Clinical Specialist to ensure smooth hand-over and implementation of solution.
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers and to drive resolution of customer issues. Coordinate with Solutions Delivery Coordinator, solution architects, and sales specialists.
- Provide content and marshal internal resources to ensure RFPs are completed.
Own Your Performance and Development
- Perform against established performance goals and metrics.
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Use and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Current RN or RRT license with 5 years or greater experience in critical care management or education
- Expert knowledge of the North America Healthcare market and the impact changes have on customers and Philips
- Strong clinical skills and strong knowledge of how the adoption of technology can impact workflow and influence patient outcomes
- Effective communication during high level conversations with CXOs
- Ability to navigate large cross-functional teams and influence direction
- Excellent presentation skills.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)