Technical Product Manager
About Medumo, a Philips company
Medumo, a Philips company, offers healthcare organizations an automated patient navigation platform with a mission to transform care delivery in the most cost-effective and effortless way possible. Medumo's CareTours™ guides, tracks, predicts, triages, and educates, delivering targeted intelligent interventions to drive care completion without demanding additional staff time. Medumo CareTours™ are proven to drive core operating metrics—reducing poor procedure preparation, reducing unnecessary office visits, and reducing cancellations and lost slots, all while delighting patients with a seamless experience.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Responsible for working with product stakeholders to gather, analyze, and communicate product requirements to engineering teams as well as provide system-level expertise and support to both program and product management in a variety of areas.
You will be responsible for:
- Translating a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
- Working with stakeholders to formulate specifications of new products and documenting project scope with detailed functional requirements.
- Driving definition, development and introduction of the products/solutions, including cross-business solution development to our customers by meeting their needs, including service and consumables.
- Guiding and driving the development of new products throughout the product development life cycle: development, testing, documentation, training and implementation
- Interacting with various disciplines including designers, engineers, marketing, sales and implementation managers.
- Maintaining a prioritized backlog of user stories and defects. The backlog is prioritized based on user value, time to deliver, dependencies and risks.
- Working with project stakeholders to develop user stories and acceptance criteria (system requirements) and communicate the business context to development teams. The product owner is responsible for accepting stories at the end of a sprint.
- Forecasting feature delivery timelines and identify and mitigate risks.
- Being the bridge between the business customer, and development stakeholders to ensure high quality solutions are delivered in a predictable manner.
- Supporting business development and sales activities by ensuring requirements are in place to meet the proposed deliverables.
- Supporting project management in the planning, estimating, scheduling, and executing of project plans and associated artifacts
- Conforming to Philips quality and regulatory processes in all activities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in science, engineering, or business discipline, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience leading technical teams as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Strong experience writing & analyzing system/functional requirements and developing traceability matrices
- Experience with integrations in healthcare
- Proven background in customer facing role, interfacing and managing stakeholders and customers
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams with many dependencies
- Skilled in agile workflows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience working within a Quality Management System
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and facilitation abilities
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated track record of managing multiple, concurrent, complex tasks
- Passionate about technology, innovation and process improvement
- Experience in a clinical informatics, or patient engagement and radiology imaging systems related role
- Experience working with cloud-enabled products
- Experience with Azure DevOps
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)