Growth & Business Development Product Marketing Manager (Consumer)
We welcome you to your new role as a Growth & Business Development Product Marketing Manager in our Philips Oral Healthcare Business in Bothell, WA
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a Growth and Business Development Product Manager, you will lead our revenue generation, global scaling, strategic/execution, business development and partnership exploration and management efforts for our B2B2C Philips Oral Healthcare Venture Solutions.
In this role you will
- Drive partnership development strategy, sustainable growth planning and revenue generation by understanding how four key areas of activity intersect in business to create profitability: Marketing, Sales, Product and Finance. You lead revenue growth and global scaling through development of long-term growth strategy, new business models, driving key product development requirements and customer acquisition and retention by developing eco-system partnerships.
- Shaping products and solutions roadmap to enable commercial scale by expanding offerings in complex ecosystems of Payers (healthcare/dental Insurance), Providers (Dental Professionals), Retail Health partners and Consumers.
You are responsible for
- Creating and delivering on overarching global growth strategy based on strategic priorities for all Digital Venture Solutions including 3rd party external partnerships: Payers/Insurance, Retail Health, Dental Professionals and Consumers
- Scaling business models (B2B2C and B2C) and lead our revenue generation and business development strategy through Payers, Healthcare/Dental insurance ecosystems and Retail Health Partners.
- Working day-to-day with the global markets to drive opportunity and leads development, deal negotiations, contract completion and closure of sales
- Create product roadmap based on partnership needs, to drive sustainable competitive advantage for scale.
- Define new product and solutions requirements based on new business models and partnerships and provide regular inputs to Product Managers
- Take an active role in new product development by covering business model requirements for all offerings
- Determine optimal pricing strategy for both existing and new solutions in collaboration with Product Managers and Marketing/Sales managers in markets
- Responsible of creating a global pipeline of new partnerships by continuously developing lead generation as well as in-market partnerships.
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic partnerships in complex digital oral healthcare eco-systems (B2C, B2B, B2B2C) solutions partnerships with insurance, dental professionals and other 3rd party partners.
- Execute commercial and growth plans while working in highly complex network with key internal stakeholders (e.g. product management, legal, marketing, engineering teams, privacy and security)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 7 yrs+ experience in Product Marketing at high performing startups/growth stage companies, and at least 4 years' experience in leading business growth (consumer health products) through series of successful new business development initiatives
- BA Degree, (MBA preferred)
- Proven success scaling a high-growth company at the global scale, ideally in complex B2B2C healthcare/payer professional services and/or start-up environment
- Proven track record in developing open platform creation with multi-partners monetization flows (having a Payers/Health Insurance experience is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy and long-term roadmap based on research, data, industry trends, consumer needs and competition, in fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated Data-Driven Decision-Making using data analysis (dashboards, trend analyses and monitoring metrics) and qualitative research to inform growth strategy
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Highly experienced in Agile/SCRUM/SAFe practices in context of product management methodologies and software development environments
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)