Business Process Expert (BPE) Education Services
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You have the opportunity to make your contribution to the Solutions transformation in Philips. As Business Process Expert, you have a broad audience in the business and markets organization with a specific focus on Education Services enablement. You can contribute to standardization and scalability of solution delivery processes, including learning design, development, delivery, maintenance, performance management and operations.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Driving process design and standardization for education services, ensure alignment with the underpinning IT applications incl. relevant process performance metrics & KPI’s and compliance requirements and controls, in teamwork with the other BPEs and under the leadership of the Business Process Owner (BPO) for Solution Delivery.
- Capturing solution delivery business and market needs designing, implementing processes and capabilities, with Philips Excellence Process Framework as a reference.
- Performing process gap analyses and proposing best practices as input for the process design.
- Identifying and collecting education services requirements to be secured during solution Innovation, Marketing and Sales process steps.
- Collaborating with IT and EIM to ensure that IT applications and data models support the business process requirements and design.
- Being a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process, IT applications, performance management and learning.
- Collaborating with Philips University or other parties who develop the learning curricula for the stakeholders identified.
- Building and maintaining communities of practice in your respective domain and ensuring that people competencies and capabilities are in place to execute the standard solutions in their process domains and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Establishing an accurate process performance impact tracking & reporting, with reference to internal/external benchmarks and relevant targets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree; desirable in Business, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent combination of academic and work experience
- 15+ experience in E2E process design & global deployment, in education in combination with Professional/IT/Clinical Services & Solutions Delivery business experience, in global and multicultural setting
- Expert knowledge and experiences in education services and education in the flow of consulting/professional services including design, development and delivery
- Expert in learning technology including learning experience platforms, content distribution services, learning content management systems, and PSA (Professional Services Automation tooling (e.g. PSA FinancialForce)
- Experiences with BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) (e.g. Aris)
- Good understanding of full range of business challenges and opportunities and internal/external trends in education delivery, professional services, business modelling, education design and development
- Quality and regulatory requirements understanding
- Strong collaborative skills
- Professional demeanor and strong communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Change management understanding & experiences
- Evidence of successful teamwork with key stakeholder around the globe (f2f, remote)
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)