Sales, Area Manager - IGT Coronary (Northern NJ/NYC)
Sales, Area Manager – Image-Guided Therapy Devices, Coronary
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The Area Manager is responsible for leading the business development/acquisition activities to drive sales within assigned territory and to uncover ways to pull through sales of existing core products amongst Imaging and Therapy devices. Through cross-functional cooperation, the AM will be responsible for the total value creation from the account relationship. The Area Manager will be the primary face of the company across the entire product portfolio to these customers and will develop business plans, marshal the company’s resources to grow the business, build collaboration and report success against these plans. These resources will include account management, clinical education, and Sales Operations. The AM ensures that Philips IGT-D technology and services are sold to meet or exceed assigned targets for all accounts in assign territory. He/she coordinates with the Territory Managers and other Sales Team members to provide after sales service and support to increase positive customer relationships and to identify other revenue growth opportunities. The AM is responsible for submitting a variety of reports, as well as business plans in a timely and accurate manner.
You are responsible for:
In specified assigned accounts within the territory, the AM sells Philips IGT-D technology and services in the amounts required to meet or exceed assigned quotas thereby maintaining and constantly improving the company’s competitive position by:
- Responsible for achieving and growing total revenue including capital, disposable, and extended service sales in assigned US territory. Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
- Understands the strategic context of the customer and the markets in which Philips IGT competes.
- Builds relationships at all levels within the customer organization and utilizes a higher level of customer call point to build robust relationships with decision makers.
- Communicate with, align, and collaborate with the extended Philips team to execute on the Account strategy
- Leads multi-discipline Sales Teams and articulates plans to cross functional stakeholders and gaining commitment to execute
- Responsible for complete territory analysis and planning to ensure revenue goals are achieved
- Develops disposable and service pricing per guidelines and in conjunction with the RSM
- Develops and manages key customer relationships. Services sales territory and interfaces with customers directly including physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Serves existing and prospective customers by discovering customer needs and requirements and by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers as necessary.
- Meets with customers to define product/service needs and specifications. Continuously works with customers to monitor product performance and needs.
- Provides clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Interfaces with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements.
- Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products.
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures.
- Consistently works to improve personal knowledge and sales skills to become of greater value to the most important customers and to the company.
- Maintaining the necessary reporting documents, including forecasts, pipeline, market, competitor, and strategic initiatives reports that provide adherence to Philips policy.
- Responsible for the success of the assigned accounts in terms of the Company's reputation and profitability.
You are a part of:
The industry leader in image guided therapy, helping to improve treatment for every patient. Working together to realize this vision, we can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BA or BS in Business - and/or/education/experience equivalence.
- Previous successful related experience, including 5+ plus years of related industry experience, 5 years of which included a successful track record in customer relationship and account management in the appropriate industry segment.
- Proven selling and customer relationship management skills with the ability to navigate a complex sales process to include stakeholders / partners.
- Strong clinical and technical knowledge, with the confidence to knowledgably engage key stakeholders such as physicians, clinical staff, nurses, department managers and supply chain to present a value proposition.
- Professional presence that influences desired results with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage assigned accounts in terms of driving utilization, customer relationship management, problem resolution, and business planning.
- Proven effective verbal, computer, written and presentation/communication skills.
- Ability to use communication methods and strategies that influence desired results at senior levels within the assigned Accounts.
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to job, environmental, and industry changes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
In return, we offer you:
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in the success of the Philips Image Guided Therapy business. For Sales and Operations professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
No Sponsorship offered:
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory”
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)