Region Service Manager - Precision Diagnosis & Image Guided Therapy (Portland, OR)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Precision Diagnosis & Image Guided Therapy Regional Service Manager supporting our Precision Diagnosis & Image Guided Therapy business where you will use your leadership skills in driving your team to provide best in world class customer service! As part of the Customer Service organization, you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will transform the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
You are responsible for
- Enable a customer-centric team which puts the Customer First
- Coach team members to be a self-directed workgroup which embraces Philips Behaviors and delivers results consistently
- Lead and manage all Imaging service functions as assigned to the Region for Customer Services including full P/L responsibilities.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to achieve annual revenue targets and grow Region revenue from core business and value added services.
- Collaborate across business lines including but not limited to: Ultrasound, Equipment Sales, Service Sales, Multi-Vendor, Medical IT, Business Innovation Units and other Philips companies to leverage capabilities and identify new business opportunities and develop plans for implementation.
- Build strong collaborative working relationships and provide direction for marketing, customer support, product sales and service operations.
- Plan and develop processes to implement and manage marketing programs and promotions for Service products within the Region to achieve and exceed targets.
- Drive continuous business process improvement in the Region.
- Responsible for the achievement of annual revenue goals in excess of $18 million.
- Manage an annual operation budget as well as 18-23 direct reports.
- Determine possible strategic and tactical initiatives and prioritize based on business needs and resource availability.
You are a part of
You will be part of a 5,500 member North American healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you would benefit from the team's growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a 'One Team' culture, you will have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years leadership experience in healthcare services or equipment sales
- Experience managing a P/L business
- Ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives to generate growth in revenue
- Ability to partner with all levels of management in the organization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and technology simultaneously in a high-demand environment
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written media
- Demonstrated ability to interface with customers effectively and always instill confidence in any situation
- Demonstrated ability to coach and motivate and lead Field Service Engineers to achieve targets
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Candidate must live within 30 miles of Portland OR
- Planned and consistent ride alongs with employees for coaching and development of team members
- Travel to the customer site, zone office or identified locations for meetings, training and business needs
- Position must reside within the region territory
This is a remote/home based position
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within 30 miles of Portland, OR area.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)