In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide sales support to the Multi-Vendor Contracts team. The Contract Operations Specialist possesses extensive knowledge and understanding of the Customer Services business and portfolio offerings; reviews proposals for compliance prior to order acceptance, creates and operationalizes orders in the ERP system, and manages service contracts throughout their lifecycle, including large-scale accounts.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Coordinating and administering all phases of service contract management, including but not limited to:
- Performing contract review, for compliance, to ensure all applicable policy criteria have been satisfied
- Analyzing and limiting business risks
- Ensuring accuracy and operationalization of customer deliverables, in accordance with corporate policies
- Creating customized, timely and accurate invoicing per terms of service contract; confirming a valid path to cash
- Ensuring revenue recognition is in line with finance requirements
- Serving as the point of contact for other team members and internal and external customers
- Possessing extensive knowledge in departmental systems and tools
- Utilizing critical thinking to analyze complex contract requirements, special provisions, pricing, internal approvals, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies
- Creatively consulting with sales and/or service proposals on alternative options to provide guidance of requirements
- Communicating contract policies and practices to the internal business partners
- Creating and maintaining departmental procedures
- Staying abreast of cross functional processes and quality impact throughout the value chain
- Partnering with business partners; streamlining processes and creating cross-functional partnerships
- Managing increasingly competing priorities and deadlines, providing outstanding support to our internal partners and external customers
- Proactively supporting teammates with workload volume as bandwidth allows
- Maintaining a winning partnership with Sales and other internal teams to ensure continuous alignment with joint goals and objectives
- Exploring growth opportunities with Sales and other internal business partners to assist in delivering superior customer value through the service contract process
- Seeking out opportunities to challenge yourself and others; finding new ways to positively affect the team, the customer, and the business
- Participating in or leading project development and execution for continuous improvement
- Displaying role model behavior; training and coaching others as opportunities arise
- Assisting with fiscal close reports and procedures
- Researching and resolving customer billing disputes, escalating as needed
- Supporting other business functions to achieve shared business objectives
- Escalating items as needed to management, partnering to drive solutions
You are a part of team
Our dynamic team based out of Nashville, TN
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- 4 + years of experience in sales support within a customer service and/or back office support environment
- Passion for customer experience, operational excellence and continuous development
- Eager to take on new tasks/responsibilities; develops and shares best practices
- Excellent and concise oral and written communication skills, including active listening
- Proactive, has strong leadership, demonstrates excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, advocating change
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude for detail
- Proven ability to use good judgment and make confident decisions under defined policies and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Philips Healthcare products and industry standards
- Ability to work under minimal supervision on day-to-day activities, maintaining a high degree of integrity
- Prior experience supporting a high-volume sales team
- Practitioner of continuous improvement methodologies
- Overtime as required to meet business demands
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Intermediate math skills and business acumen
- Proficient typing and 10-key data entry by touch
- Familiar with working in CRM and ERP systems
In return, we offer you
A career at Philips Healthcare affords you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of real people by succeeding at real challenges. As a people-centric business, you’ll be challenged to understand their needs, the way they feel, and what it takes to improve the well-being of individuals and families from coast to coast
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)