Digital Consumer Experience and Analytics Manager – Sleep & Respiratory Care North America (Stamford CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
We are looking to hire a Digital Consumer Experience and Analytics Manager with a passion for creating best-in-class digital experiences for our consumers. To achieve this, you will scrutinize and optimize the entire consumer journey from start to end and ensure that it is designed around the needs of our future and existing customers. Specifically, you will develop and/or integrate digital applications that provide best in class consumer experience , you will launch product-seeding programs to collect ratings & reviews, expand our CRM programs, and work with our global teams and external partners to explore potential technology improvements. You have hands on experience in a technical role with a deep understanding of CDJs, and you are always thinking about how to make processes seamless for consumers. You also remain curious about emerging technologies and can provide thought leadership and perspective on adoption. The ideal candidate is strategic, data driven, entrepreneurial and technical enough to roll up their sleeves. If you are passionate about building the Philips SRC consumer business and improving patients’ lives with Philips Sleep & Respiratory solutions, then we would love to hear from you!
You are responsible for
Drive a best-in-class consumer experience
- Review all possible consumer touch points in the journey & ensure they are working hand in hand to get the consumer the information they need
- Support the global CRM manager to develop and execute a robust CRM strategy, including both email and direct mail depending on the target group.
- Work with Marketing to develop call center training materials for new launches and deliver trainings to call center staff
- Engage in regular call listening of pre- and post-purchase call centers to monitor quality, providing feedback and additional training materials where needed
- Manage all post-sales support activity for optimal consumer experiences
- Execute projects / activities that are aimed at improving NPS for post-sales support and improving CONQ results
Listen to the consumer
- Lead our social listening & response operations, working with agency partners to ensure questions on social media are answered promptly and with the right quality.
- Partner with Marketing for new product launches and drive product seeding programs
- Capture and analyze ratings and reviews, detractor feedback, and verbatims
- Identify trends based on current and historical data that drive decisions to positively impact ratings and reviews
- Report findings, make recommendations, and work with the relevant local and global colleagues to improve the consumer experience
Reporting & Systems
- Handle consumer complaint escalations to ensure regulatory compliance and to improve the consumer experience
- Deliver monthly reporting on key metrics such as Return Rates, Cost per Incident, NPS, CONQ
- Provide Quality feedback to global product development teams in order to provide technical insight into product performance and improve future quality standards
- Develop a 360 view of the consumer, leveraging systems like Salesforce and Eloqua
- Support the global Marketing and IT teams to drive system improvements
Digital Tech Initiatives
- Driving global digital experience strategy for SRC , Own product roadmap; all the way from idea to development to go live, Planning, analyzing and leading the development of new digital platform experiences
- Co-creating requirements definitions, backlog prioritization and feature roadmap creation for web and social media products in the digital space
- Collaboration with I&D, Design, Market Intelligence, Markets to develop and/or integrate AI Chatbots, Voice Assistants etc.
- Integrating other digital platforms, channels and in-app opportunities along the width of the digital ecosystem (voice, web, mobile, etc.) to enhance the overall customer experience
- Support in driving the digital transformation and digital proposition and platform thinking. Coach and inspire our Consumer Marketing Managers in this journey.
You are a part of
The North America Sleep and Respiratory Care (NA SRC) business. The position will report to the Senior Director of B2C Marketing/DTC Segment Lead of NA SRC.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business/Marketing and related technical work experience is required
- Master’s degree in Computer Science and/or MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of experience combined in customer service or (digital) consumer marketing and technology or product management
- Experience with CRM and Salesforce preferred; knowledge of the integral workflows and data architecture is a preferred
- Experience with web UX and social media is an advantage
- Experience in Healthcare IT, platform development, new business models e.g. software-as-a-service (Saas) is a plus
- Passion for the consumer
- Drive to take initiative and ownership
- Curiosity to continually learn and optimize
- Creativity and entrepreneurship, unwilling to accept status quo
- Self-starter, adaptable, resourceful, and always willing to take on more
- Ability to prioritize value added work
- Strategic thinking
- Attention to detail, solid organization & time management
- Role is based in Stamford CT and may occasionally travel to Pittsburgh/ Nashville / Framingham up to 20%
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)