3.3 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 3 months ago on Sept. 16, 2019

Consumer Experience Manager – Sleep & Respiratory Care North America (Stamford CT)

Full-time in Stamford, CT
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,084 ratings from 75 current or former employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

In this role, you have the opportunity to

We are looking to hire a Consumer Experience Manager with a passion for creating best-in-class brand & product experiences for our consumers. To achieve this, you will scrutinize and optimize the entire consumer journey from start to end and ensure that it is designed around the needs of our future and existing customers. Specifically, you will launch product-seeding programs to collect ratings & reviews, capture learnings from those reviews, and work with our call centers to optimize pre- and post-sales interactions, expand our CRM programs, and work with our global teams and external partners to explore potential technology improvements to our website, e.g. chatbots. You have experience with CRM, call centers and CDJs, and you are always thinking about how to make processes seamless for consumers. You also remain curious about emerging technologies and can provide thought leadership and perspective on adoption. The ideal candidate is strategic, data driven, entrepreneurial and ready to roll up their sleeves. If you are passionate about building the Philips SRC consumer business and improving patients’ lives with Philips Sleep & Respiratory solutions, then we would love to hear from you!

You are responsible for

Drive a best-in-class consumer experience

• Review all possible consumer touch points in the journey & ensure they are working hand in hand to get the consumer the information they need
  • Support the global CRM manager to develop and execute a robust CRM strategy, including both email and direct mail depending on the target group.
  • Work with Marketing to develop call center training materials for new launches and deliver trainings to call center staff
  • Engage in regular call listening of pre- and post-purchase call centers to monitor quality, providing feedback and additional training materials where needed
  • Manage all post-sales support activity for optimal consumer experiences
  • Execute projects / activities that are aimed at improving NPS for post-sales support and improving CONQ results

Listen to the consumer

• Lead our social listening & response operations, working with agency partners to ensure questions on social media are answered promptly and with the right quality.
  • Partner with Marketing for new product launches and drive product seeding programs
  • Capture and analyze ratings and reviews, detractor feedback, and verbatims
  • Identify trends based on current and historical data that drive decisions to positively impact ratings and reviews
  • Report findings, make recommendations, and work with the relevant local and global colleagues to improve the consumer experience

Reporting & Systems

• Handle consumer complaint escalations to ensure regulatory compliance and to improve the consumer experience
  • Deliver monthly reporting on key metrics such as Return Rates, Cost per Incident, NPS, CONQ
  • Provide Quality feedback to global product development teams in order to provide technical insight into product performance and improve future quality standards
  • Develop a 360 view of the consumer, leveraging systems like Salesforce and Eloqua
  • Support the global Marketing and IT teams to drive system improvements

You are a part of

The North America Sleep and Respiratory Care (NA SRC) business.  The position will report to the Senior Director of B2C Marketing/DTC Segment Lead of NA SRC.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred
  • 5+ years in customer service or (digital) consumer marketing
  • Experience with CRM and Salesforce preferred
  • Experience with web UX and social media is an advantage
  • Passion for the consumer
  • Drive to take initiative and ownership
  • Curiosity to continually learn and optimize
  • Creativity and entrepreneurship, unwilling to accept status quo
  • Self-starter, adaptable, resourceful, and always willing to take on more
  • Ability to prioritize value added work
  • Strategic thinking
  • Attention to detail, solid organization & time management
  • Role is based in Stamford CT and may occasionally travel to Pittsburgh/ Nashville / Framingham up to 20%

In return, we offer you

A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1