E-commerce Analytics Manager, Personal Health (Stamford CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Ecommerce Category Analytics Manager will provide strategic and analytic support for the marketing and sales team using data and analyses to uncover problems and inform critical ecommerce business decisions. Among the challenges you will pursue are identifying profitability opportunities, assortment and pricing. As a member of the Analytics and Insights Team you will partner with category and digital leaders to influence business strategy and solve complex problems. You will serve as the subject matter expert for the critical data and insights you manage.
You are responsible for
- Provide business intelligence and reporting for marketing, sales and the analytics teams
- Detect root causes of changes in metrics and effectively communicate these insights to critical audiences both internal and external
- Identify levers to move key metrics
- Build and automate dashboards and reports
- Conduct in-depth research and provide quantitative analysis to evaluate new projects and business opportunities by defining metrics and frameworks
- Collaborate with category owners and leaders to uncover challenges in each line of business and create data-driven solutions to solve them
- Partner with the larger data science and analytics team + partners to develop solutions to improve internal workflows and tooling
- Mentor and train colleagues to use data and tools to improve their business performance
You are a part of
The Ecommerce Category Analytics Manager is a member of the Analytics and Insights Team and will report to the Head of Personal Health Marketing for North America. You’ll work collaboratively with category and digital leaders. This position is based in Stamford, CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree required; MBA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience is required; eCommerce marketing analytics is preferred. Agency experience is a plus
- 3+ years of experience working with large data sets, advanced quantitative analysis. Demonstrates strong technical and analytical aptitude.
- High-level expertise in all Microsoft Office Suite tools, particularly Excel. Coding/programming expertise (e.g. R, SQL) preferred
- Passion for shaping the future of e-commerce by working rich data sets during a fast moving, ever changing times
- The ability to drive results and solve problems
- A love of change which is the only constant
- Well versed in syndicated data tools as well as ecommerce data sets and tools
- Relationships management with vendors and consultants related to analytics (Google Analytics, Salesforce, email, etc.)
- Self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Consumer packaged goods experience is desired
- Ability to occasionally travel (less than 15%)
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)