3.3 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 3 months ago on Sept. 27, 2019

Sales, Product Application Specialist - Cardiovascular Ultrasound (Portland, OR)

Full-time in Portland, OR
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,084 ratings from 75 current or former employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

You have the opportunity to:

Simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home. People focused healthcare means learning what it is like to be a patient, as well as understanding the complexities facing the caregivers. Through these insights, we aim to develop more intuitive, affordable and better technology solutions, to help take some of the complexity out of healthcare. That is healthcare simplified.

You are a part of:

The CV Ultrasound Product Application Specialist is the key interface between Philips and our customers. This position will represent the company and products while continually providing total solutions to customer needs. As a CV Ultrasound Product Application Specialist with Philips Healthcare, no two days are the same. One day you may be delivering a custom-made educational/training program at a major teaching hospital, the next day you could be supporting the regional sales team by applying your clinical expertise to the pre-sales process for a major proposal. We are continually looking for talented clinical professionals who want to build their professional careers within Ultrasound. Based in the field, you will travel to clinical sites throughout your allocated territory, representing your chosen business line in pre-sales negotiations and in post-sales delivery of educational/training programs.

You are responsible for:

• Serve as a clinical liaison to Cardiovascular Ultrasound customers.
  • Work closely with the Account Managers, as well as other local team members, during multiple phases of the sales and implementation processes.
  • Assess customer's configuration requirements and education needs; plan and deliver equipment and application training; apply product and clinical knowledge to troubleshoot and solve problems. Support customers in the use and growth of their systems.
  • Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal partners and customers; enable the success of the installation team.
  • Schedule and perform demonstrations as required to support assigned geography.
  • Schedule and implement system installation customer training – complete checklist.
  • Support traditional and emerging markets
  • Cover tradeshows as assigned
  • Professionally handle objections and questions
  • Effectively support installed base
  • Position yourself as a consultant to both internal and external customers
  • Generate leads
  • Communicate regularly with local, zone, and management teams.
  • Maintain excellent customer satisfaction
  • Act in a positive and professional manner at all times
  • Maintain company property
  • Ability to work in ever-changing environments.
  • Flexibility and tolerance of ambiguity.
  • Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:

• Current RDCS registry required.  RVT registry a plus.
  • In-depth knowledge of Cardiovascular Ultrasound environment. Advanced clinical skills such as TEE, 3D, and Strain highly preferred.
  • Knowledge and Experience with the Philips products preferred.
  • 3+ years clinical experience, teaching/in-service experience preferred.
  • Willingness to travel overnight up to 75%.
  • Ability to be manage schedule remotely.

In return, we offer you

A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.

Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.

To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

No Relocation

“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to the territory.”

INDSALES1