Nearmap is currently providing a virtual model of the real world – at a scale and detail that hasn’t been done before. At Nearmap, we have an appetite for high performing individuals, and we are currently on the hunt for a Marketing Automation Manager.
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will drive lead generation, customer engagement and retention by unleashing the power of Marketo. You are a legend at crafting and creating emails, landing pages, and SMS that are targeted, relevant and on brand. You are passionate about precise campaign flows, communication/nurture stream(s), smart campaigns, meaningful reporting and of course generating marketing leads.
You have the luxury of bringing your own individual strengths to this role which will empower you to dive into the deep-end and do what is necessary to succeed. You will thrive in a flexible and diverse environment that craves leaders to improve the way things get done with a no-fear, can-do attitude.
A typical day for you may look like this…
- Assist in best practice set-up of North America Marketo instance including templates, nurture streams, data flow validation, and ongoing builds and maintenance.
- Review Marketo campaigns and workflows with a fine-toothed comb and identify gaps and provide stable and scalable solutions.
- Build globally accepted automated campaigns, emails, landing pages, and forms in Marketo that wow the audience and smash goals, while maintaining governance and compliance for multiple regions.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, produce reports and regular dashboards to measure how we’re going and stay on track and verify KPI success/shortcomings.
- Create and own the email marketing calendar and know it inside out.
- Work with Global Growth Marketing to create assets for 3rd Party Media and other external providers.
- Keep contacts data up-to-date and shiny clean.
- Be a Marketo guru and work with other campaign leads to ensure seamless campaign logic and workflows.
- Be the first line of defense for system support.
- Be a subject matter expert in all aspects of digital communication from awareness to advocacy
More about what you need to bring…
- Strong background in Marketo (minimum three years) including experience setting up complex multi-series automated campaigns that leverage filters, triggers, and segments
- A bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing, or Business Administration, or equivalent experienceStrong experience in Salesforce.com CRM
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Good understanding of best practices for marketing tech stack integrations
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- A passion for data and dashboards
- A supernatural attention to detail and organization
- A sense of humor and ability to perform job functions with a positive, energetic, driven, and hands-on approach