Lever logo

4.4 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 7 months ago on Jan. 14, 2020

Senior Customer Operations Manager

Full-time in Toronto, OH
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.8
Female Representation in Leadership
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 396 ratings from 27 employees. 11 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

THE CHALLENGE
Lever is looking for a Customer Experience Operations manager who can manage the day-to-day field operations and execute on projects that increase the effectiveness of our customer success and delivery teams.

As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you’ll be instrumental in supporting our quickly growing Customer Experience and Solutions organization (“CXS”) and building out the systems and processes that will drive Lever to the next level. Every day will bring new challenges and require cross-functional collaboration to solve problems like owning and improving our professional services tracking and delivery, gross margins, renewal forecasting process, balancing account portfolios across the team, analyzing customer metrics and renewal performance, and enabling our team to keep customers happy.

THE OPPORTUNITY
This is an opportunity to be directly involved in Lever’s customer organization and act as a thought partner for our CXS team. In this role you will use your prior professional services, account management, and revenue operations experience and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done. You’ll need the ability to communicate at a senior level and have a knack for taking complex processes and rearranging them into more efficient models. You’ll identify ways we can use technology to scale our team and remove bottlenecks from our sales process to accelerate our growth.

THE TEAM
Lever’s CXS organization is a tight-knit team with diverse backgrounds--we’re seasoned professional services, delivery, support, and account management professionals. We’re responsible for partnering with companies of all kinds, from tech startups to world-famous traveling circuses and global non-profits, to make them successful and help them make hiring more strategic, collaborative, and human.