Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 6 months ago on Oct. 11, 2019

Technical Support Manager

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 18 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

THE CHALLENGE
The Customer Support team is integral to the retention and success of our customers and as Lever grows and expands, so does the team. We are small and mighty with plans to continue to scale with the business--this means working through ambiguity and helping to shape the team. As Manager, Customer Support, you will face the unique challenges of managing our specialized escalation teams, coaching them through blockers that they face and professionally mentoring those team members. You’ll also push the team to focus on response and resolution timeliness and identify ways we can be a more efficient and effective team.

THE OPPORTUNITY
As Manager of Customer Support  you will partner with the existing Manager of Customer Support (your peer) to manage and scale a world-class Customer Support organization. You will hire in order to keep the team staffed, and shepherd the continuous evolution and growth of the team within the Customer Experience and Solutions organization. The organization will excel under your leadership at serving, engaging, and providing efficient and complete resolution for Lever customers, both  internal and external; maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction; deepening the level of engagement by our customers with all the Lever products they use; and providing proactive change management opportunity as the Lever Product continues to evolve.

THE TEAM
Join a high-performing, tight knit team in a growth stage tech company that is working to make hiring more transparent, collaborative, strategic, and effective. The Customer Experience and Solutions organization at Lever holds deep product and recruiting knowledge and is growing quickly in response to the fast-growing list of Lever customers. Reporting to the Director of Customer Support, you will be our second Manager of Customer Support and will manage our escalated support teams- our Product Support team and Technical Support team. We’re a seasoned group that is driven by happy customers and a passion to drive initiatives that improve internal processes. The Manager of Customer Support is a customer-focused, data-driven manager and relationship builder, passionate about providing customers with an accessible, low-effort, intuitive and effective customer experience. The Manager of Customer Support will work with Customer Experience and Solutions leadership, and the rest of the Lever team to keep the customer experience ingrained in everything we do.