Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Business Analyst on our Healthgrades CRM product team, you will support the definition of business requirements and support the collection, analysis and integrity of the patient data powering Healthgrades' products.
The Business Analyst position is ideal for an ambitious individual who has advanced SQL development experience and well-rounded exposure to marketing or healthcare environments. You are independent, well-organized, and an excellent analytical problem solver. If this sounds like you, then apply today.
What you will do:
- Perform in depth analysis on new and existing data sources to understand data, define metrics and support decision-making for the CRM product team
- Act as Domain Expert for data related to consumers, healthcare institutions, and ancillary data
- Craft business rules for data processing and structure and work with Engineering to support implementation
- Perform data modeling and mapping between data sources
- Identify product data gaps, perform analysis and present findings to stakeholders
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting in support of client needs, internal requests, and new and existing business opportunities
- Define and document business and technical requirements for the Healthgrades CRM product suite
What you will bring:
- Intermediate SQL experience including a strong understanding of data relationships and structures
- A strong conceptual understanding of database fundamentals
- Analytical ability to understand manipulate large data sets, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- An enjoyment of writing with precision and clarity
- Project management and organizational skills
- Ability to conduct research on business and technical requirements without structured directions or set approaches
- Previous experience with healthcare data and/or marketing automation preferred
- JIRA/Confluence a plus
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game – dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, Go-Green efforts and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!