Etsy logo

4.1 | Brooklyn, NY | Internet | 501 to 1000 Employees
Posted 3 weeks ago on Nov. 11, 2019

Senior Product Marketing Manager

Full-time in Brooklyn, NY
See at-a-glance how well companies like Etsy support the things that are important to you.
4.7
4.3
Etsy is an internet company headquartered in the Brooklyn, NY area with 501 to 1000 employees. Etsy has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 330 ratings from 23 current or former employees. 7 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

As a Product Marketer, you’ll work at the intersection of product development, marketing and will be focused on new product go-to-market strategy, product activation, and maximizing the lifetime value of our buyers and sellers at all stages of the funnel.

Etsy prides itself on a product delivery culture defined by deep user research, continuous discovery, rapid prototyping, and frequent product delivery. In this role, you'll be a key partner in this process, helping product teams articulate customer value and plan the most effective product delivery and launch.

As the customer authority, you’ll partner closely with product, engineering, design, content, analytics, research, and community teams to improve the buyer and seller experience through holistic and targeted marketing designed to drive conversion, engagement, and retention. Your performance will be measured by the impact of the programs you launch across these metrics.

The Product Marketing team is responsible for the communication and marketing strategy for Etsy’s global, dual-sided marketplace that touches over 37 million active buyers and over 2 million active sellers. We use data and user-research to drive decision-making, work to continually improve our products, and love spending time with our users. We prioritize work that is impactful, measurable, and achievable.
As a mission-based company, values-alignment is core to Etsy’s identity and culture. Ingraining our mission, to keep commerce human, into all aspects of our product and marketing experiences is how we approach our work and how we think about our creative, diverse, and global customer community.