Zone X Productions

5.0 The People You Work With
5.0 Wellness Initiatives
4.7 Maternity and Adoptive Leave
4.7 Paid Time Off

Comments

Its new,its fresh and its GROWING mind I tell you people this is the company to work for if your in the metro atlanta area.2017 they are expected to have different locations in 20 different major cities.I realized just how truly wonderful ZoneXProductions really is. Experience isn't needed to work here as long as you want to learn.

Felt very comfortable working here. Has good respectful mature female managers All over the place. Training really helps you develop your social skills online and offline.This also were I met my husband nothing but good things with this company.

Worked here for couple years and I haven't left or even wanted to work anywhere else its a fun,good environment. All of the employers are like family really loving zone x productions.

We Make Dreams Come True

Zone X Productions is one of america's top small business.We are a online based company service where we provide services for small online business.We provide services on SEO,web site design,graphic design and we help advertise and market small business to major 500 companies.

Women at Zone X Productions

This information is provided by Zone X Productions

Board

This information is provided by Zone X Productions

• Diversity council

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats

Zone X Productions has no jobs listed at this time.