Zimmer Biomet logo

Zimmer Biomet

2.8 | Warsaw, IN | Medical Devices | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Zimmer Biomet are based on 722 ratings from 48 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Zimmer Biomet. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Zimmer Biomet:
From Zimmer Biomet:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Zimmer Biomet. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Zimmer Biomet logo

Your Progress. Our Promise.

Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.

We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.

We have operations in more than 25 countries around the world and sell products in more than 100 countries.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Zimmer Biomet

This information is provided by Zimmer Biomet

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Occasional social activities

Jobs at Zimmer Biomet

Full-time | Westminster, CO | Can work remote
Zimmer Biomet is a medical devices company headquartered in the Warsaw, IN area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Zimmer Biomet has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 722 ratings from 48 current or former employees. 11 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Zimmer Biomet and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.