Zillow logo

Zillow

4.1 | Seattle, WA | Internet | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Zillow are based on 599 ratings from 39 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Zillow. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Zillow:
From Zillow:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Zillow. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Zillow logo

The largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the Web and mobile

Housing matters to everyone.
Everything we do at Zillow Group aims to help people make better, smarter decisions about where they choose to live. We believe that if we can help every person optimize their choices around this key life decision, we can make a huge impact – at both an individual and a macro level.
Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world. We’re just getting started.

We nurture disruptive ideas.
As pioneers of data transparency in real estate, disruption is in our DNA. We invest in building transformational tools and services that people love and want to talk about on platforms that shape our everyday lives. We are constantly reimagining how people interact with and make decisions about all things home, and we invest in great ideas – whether they come from an intern or the CEO – to make them a reality.

We work for each other.
Our people are the top reason employees love working at Zillow Group. We listen to, debate with, encourage and support one another as we tackle complex challenges and explore uncharted territory. Our inclusive environment welcomes all ideas and backgrounds, and our award-winning benefits shaped by our employees help create an environment that encourages work-life balance, not burnout.

We own our careers.
At Zillow Group, we have options and opportunities, not prescribed tracks or timelines. We encourage you to explore where and how you can make the greatest impact to the business, then we help you find a way to make it happen.
We believe employees are grownups who know what’s best for them. Our policies and benefits reflect our commitment to employee choice, independence and accountability.

Diversity is a critical component of our core values at Zillow Group. We recognize that our employees’ unique perspectives and experiences are as valuable as their skills, and we strive to maintain a culture that is both open and inclusive, with an emphasis on creating a work environment that mirrors the diversity of our local communities. It’s an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.

This information is provided by Zillow

• 9 sick leave days/year (average)
  • PTO/DTO
  • ZG Recharge & Reboot - up to six consecutive weeks off once they reach six years of continuous service

• Women's affiliate group

• 8 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 8 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance
  • Backup childcare
  • $1,000 Amazon baby bucks
  • Breast milk shipping for travelling moms

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Fitbit for every new hire, treadmill conference rooms, employee-sponsored races

• Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Subsidized food
  • *Some office locations are pet-friendly
  • Library with comfy chairs for relaxing and reading
  • High-profile guest speakers including authors, politicians, CEOs and famous chefs

Jobs at Zillow

Zillow has no jobs listed at this time.

Zillow is an internet company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Zillow has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 599 ratings from 39 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Zillow and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.