Zillow

Company Responsiveness
3.5
2.7
2.7

Comments

Zillow is a decent company to work for but the management and policies are pretty bad.

Brilliant company. Best job/work life I've ever had. I miss it!

Zillow is a fantastic place for women. Four months paid maternity leave. My VP is a woman. I work with many badass women. I feel super valued and respected. I love my company.

Really happy here! Love seeing how many females we have in senior leadership and how important that fact is to the company. I never feel like being a woman is even a thing here, because they make it normal.

The largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the Web and mobile

Housing matters to everyone.
Everything we do at Zillow Group aims to help people make better, smarter decisions about where they choose to live. We believe that if we can help every person optimize their choices around this key life decision, we can make a huge impact – at both an individual and a macro level.
Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world. We’re just getting started.

We nurture disruptive ideas.
As pioneers of data transparency in real estate, disruption is in our DNA. We invest in building transformational tools and services that people love and want to talk about on platforms that shape our everyday lives. We are constantly reimagining how people interact with and make decisions about all things home, and we invest in great ideas – whether they come from an intern or the CEO – to make them a reality.

We work for each other.
Our people are the top reason employees love working at Zillow Group. We listen to, debate with, encourage and support one another as we tackle complex challenges and explore uncharted territory. Our inclusive environment welcomes all ideas and backgrounds, and our award-winning benefits shaped by our employees help create an environment that encourages work-life balance, not burnout.

We own our careers.
At Zillow Group, we have options and opportunities, not prescribed tracks or timelines. We encourage you to explore where and how you can make the greatest impact to the business, then we help you find a way to make it happen.
We believe employees are grownups who know what’s best for them. Our policies and benefits reflect our commitment to employee choice, independence and accountability.

Diversity is a critical component of our core values at Zillow Group. We recognize that our employees’ unique perspectives and experiences are as valuable as their skills, and we strive to maintain a culture that is both open and inclusive, with an emphasis on creating a work environment that mirrors the diversity of our local communities. It’s an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.

This information is provided by Zillow

• 9 sick leave days/year (average)
  • PTO/DTO
  • ZG Recharge & Reboot - up to six consecutive weeks off once they reach six years of continuous service

• 8 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 8 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance
  • Backup childcare
  • $1,000 Amazon baby bucks
  • Breast milk shipping for travelling moms

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Fitbit for every new hire, treadmill conference rooms, employee-sponsored races

• Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Subsidized food
  • *Some office locations are pet-friendly
  • Library with comfy chairs for relaxing and reading
  • High-profile guest speakers including authors, politicians, CEOs and famous chefs

Zillow has no jobs listed at this time.