Zeigler Automotive Group

1.9 | Kalamazoo, MI | Automotive | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Zeigler Automotive Group are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Zeigler Automotive Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Zeigler Automotive Group:
From Zeigler Automotive Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Zeigler Automotive Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Zeigler Automotive Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Zeigler Automotive Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Zeigler Automotive Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Zeigler Automotive Group

Zeigler Automotive Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Zeigler Automotive Group is an automotive company headquartered in the Kalamazoo, MI area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Zeigler Automotive Group has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Zeigler Automotive Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.