Zebra Technologies

3.2 | Lincolnshire, IL | Computer Hardware | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Zebra Technologies are based on 232 ratings from 15 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Zebra Technologies. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Zebra Technologies:
From Zebra Technologies:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Zebra Technologies. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Zebra Technologies Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Zebra Technologies?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Zebra Technologies who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Zebra Technologies

Zebra Technologies has no jobs listed at this time.

Zebra Technologies is a computer hardware company headquartered in the Lincolnshire, IL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Zebra Technologies has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 232 ratings from 15 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Zebra Technologies and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.