Zapier logo

Zapier

4.5 | Computer Software | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Zapier are based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Zapier. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Zapier:
From Zapier:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Zapier. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Zapier logo

Easy automation for busy people.

Zapier is a 100% remote company - no headquarters! We're 200+ employees in 27 US states and 20 countries around the world.

For the past seven years, Zapier has been helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.

We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.

We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.

We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.

Our Core Values:

Default to Action

Default to transparency

Grow Through Feedback

Empathy, no Ego

Don't Be a Robot, Build the Robot

Jobs at Zapier

Zapier has no jobs listed at this time.

Zapier is a computer software company that employs 201 to 500 people. Zapier has a 4.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Zapier and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.