YWCA Lower Cape Fear logo

YWCA Lower Cape Fear

4.5 | Wilmington, NC | Individual & Family Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for YWCA Lower Cape Fear are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at YWCA Lower Cape Fear. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From YWCA Lower Cape Fear:
From YWCA Lower Cape Fear:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at YWCA Lower Cape Fear. Your review can help other women find great companies.

YWCA Lower Cape Fear logo

YWCA IS ON A MISSION.

The YWCA Lower Cape Fear is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by YWCA Lower Cape Fear

Board

Executive

Jobs at YWCA Lower Cape Fear

YWCA Lower Cape Fear has no jobs listed at this time.

YWCA Lower Cape Fear is an individual & family services company headquartered in the Wilmington, NC area that employs 51 to 200 people. YWCA Lower Cape Fear has a 4.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like YWCA Lower Cape Fear and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.