Yum! Brands, Inc. logo

Yum! Brands, Inc.

3.7 | Louisville, KY | Restaurants | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Yum! Brands, Inc. are based on 173 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Yum! Brands, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Yum! Brands, Inc.:
From Yum! Brands, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Yum! Brands, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Yum! Brands, Inc. logo

We're building the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands in partnership with the best franchise operators in the business.

At Yum!, we’re focused on building KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell to be the world’s most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. With more than 48,000 KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurants in over 140 countries, we’re passionate about serving delicious food and experiences to millions of customers every day. Our iconic brands are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories, opening over eight new restaurants per day on average, making us a leader in global retail development.

Since our spin-off from PepsiCo in 1997, we’ve become a truly global company led by over 2,000 world-class franchisees. In 2016, we successfully spun off our China business as an independent, publicly traded company and announced our Recipe for Growth, our multi-year growth strategy to become more focused, more franchised and more efficient.

Our Recipe for Growth strategy includes four growth drivers and is the foundation on which our sustainable, long-term results are built. These drivers will allow us to keep our promises to serve delicious food, make our food accessible to customers, give employees a place to grow and make a difference, offer opportunities for franchisees and deliver strong returns and long-term value. These growth capabilities are the key drivers of same-store sales and net-new unit growth and serve as our guiding principles in all business decisions.

Jobs at Yum! Brands, Inc.

Yum! Brands, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

Yum! Brands, Inc. is a restaurants company headquartered in the Louisville, KY area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Yum! Brands, Inc. has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 173 ratings from 11 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Yum! Brands, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.