YouCanBook.me logo

YouCanBook.me

4.9 | Bedford, United Kingdom | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for YouCanBook.me are based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at YouCanBook.me. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From YouCanBook.me:
From YouCanBook.me:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at YouCanBook.me. Your review can help other women find great companies.

YouCanBook.me logo

bootstrapped, profitable, SaaS but not sassy, remote - small.

We are a tech company focused on building online appointment software, YouCanBook.me - a tool used by thousands of people around the world and many big companies.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by YouCanBook.me

Board

Executive

This information is provided by YouCanBook.me

• Unlimited paid time off
  • 20 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available
  • 100% health + dental insurance (for the UK and Spain too)
  • 25-30 days PTO (it’s flexible) + public holidays
  • Generous paternity + maternity benefits
  • International travel (our last two company retreats were Portugal and Costa Rica)
  • Profit share after 2 years, long term security in a company that’s solid and growing.
  • Open and transparent company - we share everything from revenue to salaries
  • Home working costs covered

• Tuition reimbursement
  • All training courses and materials agreed as part of professional development would be paid for

• 50% female leadership team
  • 100% leadership team dedicated to building a flexible, family friendly, profitable company

• 13 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • 26 weeks unpaid maternity leave
  • 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 4 weeks partially paid paternity leave
  • 44 weeks unpaid paternity leave
  • 13 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • 13 weeks partially paid adoptive leave
  • 26 weeks unpaid adoptive leave
  • Policy based on UK Statutory minimums (including shared parental leave)
  • Additional Maternity/paternity entitlements after set period of employment

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Comprehensive and generous family health insurance cover
  • interest-free loans available for deductibles

• Gym membership subsidy
  • perks and discounts only available via health insurance packages

• Occasional social activities
  • Company retreats
  • Company retreats either annual or more than once per year - locations to date have been UK, US, Portugal and Costa Rica

Jobs at YouCanBook.me

YouCanBook.me has no jobs listed at this time.

YouCanBook.me is a computer software company headquartered in the Bedford, United Kingdom area that employs 11 to 50 people. YouCanBook.me has a 4.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like YouCanBook.me and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.