YMCA of Greater Kansas City

3.1 | Non-Profit Organization Management | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for YMCA of Greater Kansas City are based on 61 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at YMCA of Greater Kansas City. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From YMCA of Greater Kansas City:
From YMCA of Greater Kansas City:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at YMCA of Greater Kansas City. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The YMCA of Greater Kansas City Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for YMCA of Greater Kansas City?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at YMCA of Greater Kansas City who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at YMCA of Greater Kansas City

YMCA of Greater Kansas City has no jobs listed at this time.

YMCA of Greater Kansas City is a non-profit organization management company that employs 501 to 1000 people. YMCA of Greater Kansas City has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 61 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like YMCA of Greater Kansas City and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.