Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC)

3.0 | Toppenish, WA | Hospital & Health Care | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC) are based on 110 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC):
From Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The health of one person is the health of humanity.

Compassionate Health Care: Care for the sick and injured doesn’t begin with costly procedures - it starts with simple acts of affection, empathy and concern.

Community Staff: Our approach to health care is shaped by the understanding that all of us - patients and providers, students and volunteers - are bound together.

Prevention And Care: We serve the healthy, sick and injured. Learning about and practicing good health throughout your lifetime is likely the single best method to prevent disease.

Jobs at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC)

Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC) has no jobs listed at this time.

Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC) is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Toppenish, WA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC) has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 110 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.