Xavier University

2.8 | Cincinnati, OH | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Xavier University are based on 85 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Xavier University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Xavier University:
From Xavier University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Xavier University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Xavier University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Xavier University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Xavier University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Xavier University

Xavier University has no jobs listed at this time.

Xavier University is a higher education company headquartered in the Cincinnati, OH area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Xavier University has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 85 ratings from 6 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Xavier University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.