Wyndham Vacation Ownership

3.1 | Orlando, FL | Hospitality | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Wyndham Vacation Ownership are based on 1,576 ratings from 103 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Wyndham Vacation Ownership. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Women in management currently do not know how to appropriately communicate professionally with any of the young women and substantially favors the young men simply because of their sex and physical attractiveness.

Fair pay and opportunity to
Advance

My coworkers were amazing, however the leadership was entirely made up of an old boys club, with no plan on changing that.

i work at the front check-in desk. it can get boring.managers and other crew members are great.

Loved working here because the people that work there are awesome made a lot of great friends while I was there job is only hard in the summer when the call volume is off the charts but the supervisors are normally very helpful and encouraging

About Wyndham Vacation Ownership

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Jobs at Wyndham Vacation Ownership

Wyndham Vacation Ownership has no jobs listed at this time.

Wyndham Vacation Ownership is a hospitality company headquartered in the Orlando, FL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Wyndham Vacation Ownership has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,576 ratings from 103 current or former employees. 16 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Wyndham Vacation Ownership and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.