Wyndham Vacation Ownership

Scores based on 1,318 ratings from 86 participants

Comments

My coworkers were amazing, however the leadership was entirely made up of an old boys club, with no plan on changing that.

i work at the front check-in desk. it can get boring.managers and other crew members are great.

Loved working here because the people that work there are awesome made a lot of great friends while I was there job is only hard in the summer when the call volume is off the charts but the supervisors are normally very helpful and encouraging

From my experience so far the company could be more organized, there is little structure on the schedule and the guidance. It seems that upper management does not lead so well by example. The 401k plan and health insurance seems good. The other employees you work with might be a hit or miss as with any company Overall I have not had an outstanding impression of the company thus far. Everyone has there own experience and this just has been mine as of now.

I was sexually harassed by a popular supervisor. I felt so shamed from addressing two other sexual harassment cases on my team that I just never said anything. It was a game of favorites and enough stress just keeping the job. They'd pump you up and you realized you still could get choked up on the field. Elaborate pyramid scheme.

About Wyndham Vacation Ownership

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Wyndham Vacation Ownership has no jobs listed at this time.