worksmith

4.2 | Austin, TX | Facilities Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for worksmith are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at worksmith. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From worksmith:
From worksmith:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at worksmith. Your review can help other women find great companies.

At Worksmith, we want to help brands adapt to the new world of retail.

Worksmith is the first platform for Store Experience Management. We connect retailers with the best local service providers to create positive and memorable experiences for every person stepping into their​ stores. We currently serve over 3,000 store locations for leading brands like Burberry, Nespresso, Bonobos, Casper, and Outdoor Voices.

The market opportunity for facility management is $50B and we’re disrupting it. From years of experience working with technology startups and enterprise operations managers, we knew there was a better way to find, hire, and manage service providers with smart technology, and we set out to build it.

Since starting in 2015, we have enjoyed extraordinary growth in sales and have signed marquee customers including J.Crew, Bonobos, Rent The Runway, Tory Burch, Rag & Bone, Nespresso and Christian Louboutin. We provide our service to nearly 2,000 brick and mortar locations across the US and Canada. And our network of local service providers is +4,000 strong and growing.

We’ve accomplished all of this and had fun doing it - we promote the phenomenal Austin lifestyle and enjoy team lunches with Franklin BBQ, foodie tours of East Austin, and ACL Festival.

Worksmith is a team environment - We cannot build this company without each and every team member, and we’re looking for people who jump at the chance to get in the game.

We’ve come a long way, and we have a lot to do. We’re looking for those ready to lead by example: early risers willing to come in early when needed, night owls willing to stay late, and masters of efficiency who find ways to do more, better, faster, and more creatively.

If you’re ready and willing to roll up your sleeves, now is the time to join us! We’ve called the plays, set our sights on company-wide goals, and are determined to achieve them. This is an exciting opportunity to grow the company and your career along with it.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by worksmith

Jobs at worksmith

worksmith has no jobs listed at this time.

worksmith is a facilities services company headquartered in the Austin, TX area that employs 51 to 200 people. worksmith has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like worksmith and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.