Workday logo

Workday

3.9 | Pleasanton, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Workday are based on 363 ratings from 24 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Workday. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Workday:
From Workday:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Workday. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Workday logo

Enterprise applications built for the future

Workday's applications power the largest businesses in the world. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers enterprise cloud applications for financial management, human capital management, and analytics.

Come join a passionate and curious team of developers building software used by millions of users at customers like Netflix, Patagonia, Sony, Toyota, VMware, Visa, and Yale University. We value our employees above all, and believe that a kind, collaborative, and diverse team will produce better products.

Jobs at Workday

Workday has no jobs listed at this time.

Workday is a computer software company headquartered in the Pleasanton, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Workday has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 363 ratings from 24 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Workday and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.