Wonder logo

Wonder

5.0 | New York City, NY | Research | 11 to 50 Employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Wonder. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Wonder:
From Wonder:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Wonder. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Wonder logo

Stay Curious

Wonder is an on-demand research network where bright minds like you come to explore intriguing and intellectually stimulating topics.

The research you'll do serves as the bedrock for strategies and initiatives by our clients, who include top-tier consulting firms, VCs, and international marketing agencies.

This information is provided by Wonder

As a Wonder Analyst, you'll choose where and when you want to work, learn about new topics, and develop useful professional skills. Best of all, you'll get paid a flat rate for each research project you complete!

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available
  • Work whenever and wherever you want! All Wonder analysts work from remote locations around the globe.

Jobs at Wonder

Contract | Can work remote
Wonder is a research company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 11 to 50 employees. Wonder has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Wonder and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.

Unlimited Free Access
Sign up today and say goodbye to popups forever
Create a free InHerSight account to get unlimited access to top companies lists, anonymous employer reviews, articles, career advice, daily job matches, and our growing community of professional women.
to access our company ratings data
or
Already have an account? Need to create an account?
By signing up or logging in, you agree to InHerSight's Terms and Privacy Policy. Click here to reset your password.