Wireless Watchdogs

1.2 | Wireless | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Wireless Watchdogs are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Wireless Watchdogs. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Wireless Watchdogs:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Wireless Watchdogs:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Wireless Watchdogs. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Wireless Watchdogs Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Wireless Watchdogs?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Wireless Watchdogs who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Wireless Watchdogs

Wireless Watchdogs has no jobs listed at this time.

Wireless Watchdogs is a wireless company with 11 to 50 employees. Wireless Watchdogs has a 1.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Wireless Watchdogs and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.