Women-Rated Companies

Well Health Inc. logo

Well Health Inc.

4.6 | Hospital & Health Care | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Well Health Inc. are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Well Health Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Well Health Inc.:
From Well Health Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Well Health Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Well Health Inc. logo

Our mission is to make going to the doctor as easy as meeting up with a friend.

WELL is upending the $3.5 trillion healthcare market by helping patients and administrators break free of antiquated communication practices. WELL provides medical organizations with a single command center that connects the many tools they use, transforming everyday interactions between patients and the doctor’s front office.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Well Health Inc.

This information is provided by Well Health Inc.

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available
  • WELL offers a flexible work schedule with unlimited time off. We are proud to support the diverse backgrounds and lifestyles of our employees.

• Diversity council

• Pet-friendly office
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Well Health Inc.

Full-time | Los Angeles, CA
Well Health Inc. is a hospital & health care company with 51 to 200 employees. Well Health Inc. has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employee has left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Well Health Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.