WCG, a W2O Company

2.6 | New York City, NY | Public Relations and Communications | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for WCG, a W2O Company are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at WCG, a W2O Company. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From WCG, a W2O Company:
From WCG, a W2O Company:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at WCG, a W2O Company. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The WCG, a W2O Company Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for WCG, a W2O Company?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at WCG, a W2O Company who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at WCG, a W2O Company

WCG, a W2O Company has no jobs listed at this time.

WCG, a W2O Company is a public relations and communications company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 201 to 500 people. WCG, a W2O Company has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like WCG, a W2O Company and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.