Wayne County Prosecutor's Office

2.8 | Legal Services

Company scores for Wayne County Prosecutor's Office are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Wayne County Prosecutor's Office. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Wayne County Prosecutor's Office:
From Wayne County Prosecutor's Office:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Wayne County Prosecutor's Office. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Wayne County Prosecutor's Office Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Wayne County Prosecutor's Office?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Wayne County Prosecutor's Office who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Wayne County Prosecutor's Office

Wayne County Prosecutor's Office has no jobs listed at this time.

Wayne County Prosecutor's Office is a legal services company. Wayne County Prosecutor's Office has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Wayne County Prosecutor's Office and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.