Wayfair

3.4 | Boston, MA | Internet | 1001 to 5000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Wayfair are based on 1,524 ratings from 103 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Wayfair

Only values tech/engineering. Not for Creatives. Senior leadership has failed to support company’s rapid growth. Poor management. Unfair, uncompetitive, and poorly communicated/eatablished compensation and calibrations.

i thought this was going to be a more relaxed environment than I was used to but every minute of your day is accounted for. If you aren’t following your schedule exactly due to a long call you arr penalized by having Pto taken away. A half hour and however long you took out of your schedule, same thing if you are late by one minute signing in.

Great work culture. Growing rapidly.

Not ADA friendly

The pace of change is challenging, but overall, a good place to start your career.

The Wayfair Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Wayfair?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Wayfair who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Wayfair

Wayfair has no jobs listed at this time.

Wayfair is an internet company headquartered in the Boston, MA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Wayfair has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,524 ratings from 103 current or former employees. 12 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Wayfair and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.