Washington University in St. Louis

2.9 | St. Louis, MO | Higher Education | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Washington University in St. Louis are based on 894 ratings from 61 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Washington University in St. Louis. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Washington University in St. Louis:
From Washington University in St. Louis:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Washington University in St. Louis. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Washington University in St. Louis Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Washington University in St. Louis?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Washington University in St. Louis who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Washington University in St. Louis

Washington University in St. Louis has no jobs listed at this time.

Washington University in St. Louis is a higher education company headquartered in the St. Louis, MO area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Washington University in St. Louis has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 894 ratings from 61 current or former employees. 11 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Washington University in St. Louis and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.