VWR INTERNATIONAL

2.0
2.0
1.7
1.4

Comments

Family oriented environment. Room for advancement.

Management has covered up issues that has taken place, has let certain supervisors treat employees with disrespect, let’s favoritism take place, embarrasses employees by making rude and disrespectful comments. Management does NOT believe their employees. They tend to take over paying attention and taking after their supervisors. It’s very sad!!!

They weren't as accommodating for pregnancy as they say. I had severe nausea and couldn't speak without having to throw up every 5 minutes. I asked to be allowed to work off the phone but was told I needed a doctors note. Got one, and they said they didn't have to a idea by it 100%. Ended up being fired at 8 months pregnant due to too many missed days from sickness and high risk pregnancy.

Not enough room to grow a career

Women go nowhere

Work in HR or Recruiting for VWR INTERNATIONAL?