Vivint Solar

2.5 | Lehi, UT | Renewables & Environment | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Vivint Solar are based on 510 ratings from 34 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Vivint Solar. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Vivint Solar:
From Vivint Solar:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Vivint Solar. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Vivint Solar Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Vivint Solar?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Vivint Solar who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Vivint Solar

Vivint Solar has no jobs listed at this time.

Vivint Solar is a renewables & environment company headquartered in the Lehi, UT area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Vivint Solar has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 510 ratings from 34 current or former employees. 10 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Vivint Solar and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.