VIPKID

3.7 | Beijing, China | E-Learning | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for VIPKID are based on 680 ratings from 53 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at VIPKID. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From VIPKID:
From VIPKID:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at VIPKID. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The VIPKID Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for VIPKID?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at VIPKID who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at VIPKID

VIPKID has no jobs listed at this time.

VIPKID is an e-learning company headquartered in the Beijing, China area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. VIPKID has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 680 ratings from 53 current or former employees. 9 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like VIPKID and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.