Verizon

Scores based on 3,414 ratings from 236 participants

Comments

Need to be committed to your job, the hourly will not get you by and pay your bills. You need to be motivated and be able to keep your morals while selling every day.

They take care of their employees

A respected company that works well with their employees

It's all about numbers and not about people. If you actually want to help someone, this is not the right place for you. Expected to lie for commissions.

It’s a hard job being on the phone with people who expect you to be able to do what they want when the want it, and Verizon demanding all of these stats, while you are there confused because you literally don’t know what to do.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Verizon?