Verizon

3.1 | Basking Ridge, NJ | Information Technology and Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Verizon are based on 4,088 ratings from 285 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Verizon

One of the best sales jobs available for someone with zero sales experience.

A lot of the policies seem to promote a great place for women to work but it’s sll contingent on what department you work for—some groups allow telecommuting while others mandate an in office presence. I was called back to work while on my maternity leave!!!

They promote whoever they want and whenever they want. If they want you to have a position, they will bend the rules to get you in. Even over someone who is more qualified and/or has more experience. At least in the center I work in.

I love my company! That’s all you need to know!

NA

The Verizon Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Verizon?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Verizon who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Verizon

Verizon has no jobs listed at this time.

Verizon is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Basking Ridge, NJ area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Verizon has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,088 ratings from 285 current or former employees. 42 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Verizon and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.