Varsity Spirit

3.1 | Memphis, TN | Apparel & Fashion | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Varsity Spirit are based on 239 ratings from 16 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Varsity Spirit. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Varsity Spirit:
From Varsity Spirit:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Varsity Spirit. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Varsity Spirit Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Varsity Spirit?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Varsity Spirit who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Varsity Spirit

Varsity Spirit has no jobs listed at this time.

Varsity Spirit is an apparel & fashion company headquartered in the Memphis, TN area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Varsity Spirit has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 239 ratings from 16 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Varsity Spirit and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.