University of Colorado Health

3.1 | Aurora, CO | Hospital & Health Care | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Scores for University of Colorado Health are based on 394 ratings from 26 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for University of Colorado Health

Great place to work for but sometimes can be very old fashioned.

I was discriminated against while breastfeeding and retaliated against by my managers when I reported issues.

There is still an issue of work and family balance. We are allowed to work from home, but threatened with having to work in the office if we want to have less work so that we can maintain family obligations.

It's improved tremendously in the past 5 years.

Love my company. They have a great tuition reimbursement plan. In general great benefits too.

The University of Colorado Health Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for University of Colorado Health?