United Airlines

2.5
2.5
2.3
2.2

Comments

United Airlines is a company I am proud to work for not only because of the female-influenced work space, but also because I know my voice is valued at every level. It has been a female-dominated career for some time, but people of all genders and backgrounds are now diversifying the workspace. I've never felt prejudice or sexism in the work place from my colleagues or superiors. As one of the many faces our customers see, I am treated with respect as a valued employee.

The job for women and men as a flight attendant is seniority based and equal. That being said upper management tends to gender bias.
The more seniority you the more flexible you time off is.

Overall not a good company to work for, mainly if you're a woman and foreigner.

No consistency in training in company overall. Too many levels of management. Employees often promoted to positions that they are not adequately prepared to handle effectively. Left hand often doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Very female-friendly at the worker level, but would love to see more women in senior management and/or supervisory roles.

Work in HR or Recruiting for United Airlines?