Ultimate Software

Employer Responsiveness
Management Opportunities for Women
Female Representation in Leadership
4.6

Comments

Ultimate Software's core value is "People First," and they show it in everything they do. The benefits are incredible (40% 401k match, unlimited pto, 100% paid medical benefits for employee and their family, and more I can't even fit in this comment). Plus, 40% of our workforce is virtual, so there are opportunities for people with all sorts of lifestyles.

As a 20+ year employee, it is amazing that the culture has survived. Through growth you become concerned about the culture changing significantly, but it is largely the same now as it as 23 years ago.

I've been at Ultimate over 18 years and it only gets better and better every year. Would not change it for the world. Amazing talent, wonderful benefits, and most importantly everything we do is PEOPLE FIRST.

Fantasia company with endless opportunities. There is a lot of opportunity throughout the company for whatever you’re looking for in your career. The flexibility is amazing. Everyone works as a team and supports each other.

The company environment if fun, causal and inclusive. People care about each other and thats makes for a happy workspace. It's inspiring to see women in Director level roles within Product Development.

People First

One of FORTUNE’s Best Companies to Work For, Best Workplaces for Women, and Great Workplaces for Millennials, Ultimate Software has a passion for putting people first and a company culture unlike any other. We know success comes from happy employees helping happy customers. Our people develop and deliver UltiPro®, an award-winning, cloud-based human capital management solution. We remain committed to serving our customers, and have made Ultimate one of Forbes’ Most Innovative Growth Companies.

Women at Ultimate Software

This information is provided by Ultimate Software

This information is provided by Ultimate Software

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Over 35% of our 4000 employees work from home. We also have part time positions. Many of our employees work out special schedules with their managers, such as working from home on Fridays, or working from home after 1pm each day.

• Tuition reimbursement

• Subsidized child-care
  • Fertility assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Ultimate Software has no jobs listed at this time.