Ultimate Software logo

Ultimate Software

4.7 | Weston, FL | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Ultimate Software are based on 1,162 ratings from 74 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Ultimate Software. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Ultimate Software:
From Ultimate Software:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Ultimate Software. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Ultimate Software logo

People First

One of FORTUNE’s Best Companies to Work For, Best Workplaces for Women, and Great Workplaces for Millennials, Ultimate Software has a passion for putting people first and a company culture unlike any other. We know success comes from happy employees helping happy customers. Our people develop and deliver UltiPro®, an award-winning, cloud-based human capital management solution. We remain committed to serving our customers, and have made Ultimate one of Forbes’ Most Innovative Growth Companies.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Ultimate Software

This information is provided by Ultimate Software

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Over 35% of our 4000 employees work from home. We also have part time positions. Many of our employees work out special schedules with their managers, such as working from home on Fridays, or working from home after 1pm each day.

• Tuition reimbursement

• Subsidized child-care
  • Fertility assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Ultimate Software

Ultimate Software has no jobs listed at this time.

Ultimate Software is a computer software company headquartered in the Weston, FL area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Ultimate Software has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,162 ratings from 74 current or former employees. 32 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ultimate Software and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.