Ultimate Software

Management Opportunities for Women
4.6
Female Representation in Leadership
4.6

Comments

We call ourselves the ulti-family and that is truly what it feels like to work here. No politics, no watching your back, just great colleagues all working together to make great things happen

Ultimate Software is People First which includes women. They have many great programs that support women.

Want to work with fun, smart, humble, caring people? Come to work with US! It is an amazing place to work and thrive.

I have never worked in a place where I don't feel I that am competing against another gender or being pushed into the "female mold". Here I can be my unscripted self, I don't have to worry about jokes/comments or wonder if I am getting paid less than the man next to me. It is a weight off my shoulders I didn't even realize was weighing me down.

Ultimate Software makes women feel just as empowered as the men in our organization and industry. We have a group called Women in Leadership that helps women at Ultimate reach their maximum potential and is a forum for women to support each other. WIL encourages women to take a leadership role in all aspects of their lives - not just work, but also in our family lives, and in our community.

I love working at Ultimate Software. The tag line People First is real. It seems as though every day there is a new initiative to make our jobs that much better; to enhance our careers and our lives with our families. When I started I thought yeah they say all this stuff but we all know it isn't like this on the inside; now 5 years later I know we at Ultimate Software walk the talk and all the hype is real; absolutely love everything about my career at Ultimate Software and plan to stay forever.

People First

One of FORTUNE’s Best Companies to Work For, Best Workplaces for Women, and Great Workplaces for Millennials, Ultimate Software has a passion for putting people first and a company culture unlike any other. We know success comes from happy employees helping happy customers. Our people develop and deliver UltiPro®, an award-winning, cloud-based human capital management solution. We remain committed to serving our customers, and have made Ultimate one of Forbes’ Most Innovative Growth Companies.

Women at Ultimate Software

This information is provided by Ultimate Software

This information is provided by Ultimate Software

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Over 35% of our 4000 employees work from home. We also have part time positions. Many of our employees work out special schedules with their managers, such as working from home on Fridays, or working from home after 1pm each day.

• Tuition reimbursement

• Subsidized child-care
  • Fertility assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Ultimate Software has no jobs listed at this time.