ULTA Beauty

2.9 | Bolingbrook, IL | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for ULTA Beauty are based on 10,157 ratings from 700 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at ULTA Beauty. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From ULTA Beauty:
From ULTA Beauty:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at ULTA Beauty. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The ULTA Beauty Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for ULTA Beauty?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at ULTA Beauty who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at ULTA Beauty

ULTA Beauty has no jobs listed at this time.

ULTA Beauty is a retail company headquartered in the Bolingbrook, IL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. ULTA Beauty has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 10,157 ratings from 700 current or former employees. 117 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like ULTA Beauty and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.