ULTA Beauty

2.9 | Bolingbrook, IL | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for ULTA Beauty are based on 7,934 ratings from 547 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for ULTA Beauty

It’s retail, so it sucks sometimes. The management team can make or break a place. So it definitely has its ups and downs.

Poor management

Ulta beauty is an amazing working environment, flexible hours, awesome people and management.

Love it! Fun environment. Great people. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow.

Not the best place to work when you have small children. There are times as a parent that you must miss work due to illness, etc. but it will count against you since Ulta uses a point system.

The ULTA Beauty Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for ULTA Beauty?