UC Davis

Employer Responsiveness
2.5
2.5
2.2

Comments

Very poor working environment. Ladies in the pharmacy are proned to racism, giving more working hours to “whites” than minorities. When brought up, they would play the run around game or “that’s not on your pay grade to know” conversation.

They don't treat men different from women- they treat us all equally bad. Dead end job with no benefits from an ultra wealthy institution.

UC Davis goes to great lengths to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and I have consistently seen great and intelligent women find success there. I have interacted with some men that found it amusing when women take on men's jobs which bothered me, but overall a great environment.

University policy as a whole is supportive to women. In our department performance expectations and long hours make having a family unrealistic.

I worked in the UC Davis physics department, and my experience has been thoroughly mediocre...but I guess there's a reason being female in physics gets a bad rap :(

Work in HR or Recruiting for UC Davis?