UC Davis

2.7
Company Responsiveness
2.3
2.3

Comments

They don't treat men different from women- they treat us all equally bad. Dead end job with no benefits from an ultra wealthy institution.

UC Davis goes to great lengths to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and I have consistently seen great and intelligent women find success there. I have interacted with some men that found it amusing when women take on men's jobs which bothered me, but overall a great environment.

University policy as a whole is supportive to women. In our department performance expectations and long hours make having a family unrealistic.

I worked in the UC Davis physics department, and my experience has been thoroughly mediocre...but I guess there's a reason being female in physics gets a bad rap :(

Flexible work hours and telecommute options vary from department to department.

Work in HR or Recruiting for UC Davis?