TripAdvisor

3.4 | Newton, MA | Internet | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for TripAdvisor are based on 298 ratings from 20 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at TripAdvisor. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

The pay and what they expected were insane, commission was too high to hit goals

Very few women in upper level engineering roles. Very few women engineers period. No sensitivity training for male employees. Lots of disrespectful remarks and actions

You find a concentration of women in the "usual" places for tech, especially in leadership: marketing, human resources. Could use more female engineers. Certain teams are mostly male, could be happenstance, could be the manager's conscious or unconscious bias. Overall, a fair place to work for women. On the ethnic diversity front, it's not bad for the industry, but there's room for improvement.

Certain areas of the organization have a lack of women and/or a lack of women in leadership. Adding more diversity in higher ranks will be beneficial for the company. Overall, however, a female and family friendly place to work.

Gender neutral environment but I would like to see more women in upper exec levels

The TripAdvisor Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for TripAdvisor?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at TripAdvisor who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at TripAdvisor

TripAdvisor has no jobs listed at this time.

TripAdvisor is an internet company headquartered in the Newton, MA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. TripAdvisor has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 298 ratings from 20 current or former employees. 6 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like TripAdvisor and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.