Triangle Direct Media

3.7 Female Representation in Top Leadership
3.6 Flexible Work Hours
3.3 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
3.3 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

Five Stars Five Stars! I have gotten many job offers since I began my career here.. They will have to kick me out of the door. I love the people and the work. If you Want to make money and have fun and work with fun and GOOD/Ethical people- Come Join us!

I have been there for a couple of years now and this is a great place work. We work hard for our clients and hard work is rewarded. I personally have advanced my career exponentially by working in this particular office surrounded by some of the brightest minds in online marketing and some pretty awesome people!

The Merritt Island Office is an incredibly fun place to work. I learn more everyday about Marketing. The people in the office have become more than co-workers to me and are dear friends. Everyone works hard for our clients and the office environment is professional but fun at all times.

Constant inappropriate & sexist jokes, leadership outspoken about their aversion to hiring military veterans, extreme cronyism, mind games & manipulation by Merritt Island office leadership. NOT a healthy work environment at all.

The best place I have ever worked.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Triangle Direct Media?