Tradesy

3.3 | Santa Monica, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees

Scores for Tradesy are based on 94 ratings from 6 participants

Comments

Tell us in your own words what it's like for women working at Tradesy.

Tradesy makes resale fast, simple and stylish - for buyers and sellers.

Tradesy is a new kind of peer-to-peer marketplace that addresses the pain-points associated with selling on sites like eBay and Craigslist. Our mission is to make it dead simple and delightful for anyone to sell the unused or underused goods cluttering their closets. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and an office with an ocean view in sunny Santa Monica. We're backed by some of the best investors around, including Kleiner Perkins (repped by John Doerr and Stephanie Tilenius on our board), and Sir Richard Branson.

For more information, visit www.tradesy.com.

This information is provided by Tradesy

• Women's affiliate group

• Pet-friendly office
  • Subsidized food

Tradesy has no jobs listed at this time.